How to find beautiful hair?
Brittle hair, dry, dull? Dandruff ? A significant loss of hair? So many signs that the hair is in poor health. How to find beautiful hair?
- Frequency: be careful not to make too frequent shampoos; it attacks the hair and the scalp, and prevents it from keeping its own balance. One to two shampoos a week are enough, a daily shampoo is excessive and may have adverse effects.
- Shampoo: use a mild or nourishing product, pharmacy or organic store. Products sold in supermarkets have a formula close to that of the dishwashing product. However, keratin does not support detergents.
- Internal balance of the scalp: the scalp erects its own defenses against infections; too frequent or too aggressive shampoos weaken these defenses. Dandruff may even appear.
- Kinky hair: if the hair is very dry, brittle, we can replace the shampoo with a gel of Aloe Vera for example, which nourishes the hair and does not attack them.
- Advantages: they are generally used to nourish the hair, to facilitate disentangling.
- Disadvantage: Most of the time, they leave a film on the hair, which greases faster. In addition, the scalp needs to be ventilated, to remain very healthy not to become a nest with bacteria or mycoses (microscopic fungi sometimes causing dandruff).
- To nourish the hair and the scalp, we obtain very good results with Aloe Vera gel. A nut on wet hair, massage the hair well to spread it (be careful, it is quickly absorbed), then rinse well. This product is very useful to facilitate the rinsing (including with very calcareous waters, or after a greasy treatment), to nourish the scalp, to make the hair shine, to fight against the dandruff, to avoid the hair do not re-grease too quickly. In short, a panacea!
- To make hair shiny: dilute some vinegar in the last rinse water. It can also be simply rinsed with cold water: it activates the blood circulation, helps make the hair stronger, and shines.
Dandruff is caused by microbial infections, often fungal infections. These are set by micro-scratches, the maintenance of a hot and humid environment, or the decline of the natural defenses of the scalp following excessive care.
- Dandruff shampoos are rarely perfectly effective. Even if they limit the unsightly effects, they do not completely eliminate the cause.
- Several natural recipes exist. We can disinfect the scalp with vinegar, rub with salt, add sodium bicarbonate, essential oils with the usual shampoo (clary sage, tea tree), make a conditioner with Aloe Vera gel. It is recommended to combine several of these recipes. A healthy scalp no longer has dandruff.
- Hygiene: Thoroughly clean (and possibly disinfect with tea tree essential oil, lavender, or simply wash with Marseille soap) her hair tools to prevent re-infection.
Mask with olive oil
- Revitalizes the hair.
- Extends the life cycle of hair, they are more abundant, fall less.
- Eliminates certain bacteria, dandruff, strengthens the natural defenses of the scalp.
- Is compatible with other treatments (coloring, chemical or natural, including henna).
- Make an olive oil mask regularly (about every two months). In North Africa, the mask with olive oil is part of the common care given to the hair.
- Impregnate the hair with olive oil. Let it rest about an hour (you can speed up the exposure time by using a hair dryer to heat the olive oil and reduce it to about 20 minutes).
- Do not wet the hair, but impregnate the hair with a shampoo (your usual shampoo), massage well to spread the product evenly, put a little water to lather, rinse well. Make a second shampoo. If the hair is still slightly greasy, finish with a walnut of Aloe Vera gel, rinse well. The hair should be smooth and soft, and crunch under the fingers.
Henna is a very effective natural care to fight against various infections (including dandruff), to make hair shiny and strong, slows down hair loss. But beware: it is incompatible with natural colorations. It is important to choose your henna.
The hairstyle is part inherent in the hygiene of the hair.
- Detangling: it opens the hair for optimal ventilation, including curly or frizzy hair. Using a horn comb prevents the detangling from becoming a torture!
- Smoothing: Brush the hair or smooth the comb to remove the dead skin, dust that is put.
- It is important that everyone in the household has their own equipment so that they do not have to exchange their material and thus spread fungal infections or bacteria, which are very contagious.
- For long hair, watch for tight hairstyles that prevent aeration of the scalp and cause hair loss.
- Kinky hair: very tight hairstyles can make hair fall. Do not hesitate to take a break of one or two days between two hairstyles to relax the scalp, massage it to activate the blood circulation, adopt by periods more relaxed hairstyles.
Hair is also a reflection of body health. They are extremely sensitive to medical treatments, nutritional deficiencies, and also simply to hormonal upheavals. To have beautiful hair also passes by a good hygiene of life:
- Sufficient sleep, limit the consumption of tobacco, alcohol are the basics.
- Hair also needs collagen and different proteins and vitamins. It is necessary to have a varied and balanced diet. In principle, a good diet can do without food supplements.
- For vegetarians and even more for vegans, be sure to consume complete proteins, foods rich in trace elements, vitamins.
- In case of emergency, significant tiredness, the hair will appreciate the consumption (moderate: less than a glass a day is enough!) Of beer.
And then, we are an emotional animal! In case of strong emotion, a significant fall of the hair can be triggered. Hair can also become drier, or more oily. During strong emotional periods, supporting her hair with a healthy lifestyle and proper care will allow them to overcome the ordeal. If a significant fall occurs a few weeks later, the hair will regrow despite everything in three to six months.